Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll into the MixLessons.com course and community?
- Enrollment opens up a few times per year for a few new members at a time. It’s done this way to avoid overwhelming myself and my systems and to ensure that all new members get my full attention.
How will I know when I am able to enroll?
- If you haven’t already done so, enter your email address in the form on the right hand side of the page at www.mixlessons.com. This will give you access to my free video training series entitled “3 Simple Steps To Amazing Home Recordings” and will also add you to the earlybird notification mailing list. I will email you when enrolment is open.
How long is the MixLessons.com course?
- The course itself runs for 24 weeks. However, I’m constantly adding new content for members. You may continue your membership for as long as you feel you are receiving value from the community.
Is there a one time lifetime flat rate membership option?
- If you love the MixLessons.com community (I know I do!) and want to pay once and put your wallet away for good, contact me and we can arrange a lifetime membership.
Will I get a certificate or diploma at the end of the course?
- At the moment I do not offer a diploma for this program. In the music production industry, it’s simply not important. What is important is what you can do, what you have done in the past, who you’ve worked with and how fast you work! These are the things that will get you work as a mix engineer.
Can I just buy the course on DVD?
- No. The MixLessons.com experience includes an awesome support system (by way of the Mastermind Community) that adds tremendous value to the program. My goal is to ensure that each and every member gets as much out of this course as is humanly possible. If I sold the course on DVD, you would miss out on this extremely valuable component of the education process.
How do I cancel my subscription to Mixlessons?
- You can cancel your membership at any time by simply logging in to your payment processor (either Paypal or Clickbank) and cancelling payments. Your membership will remain active until you’ve reached the end of the last month paid for.